Burglary 2000 Block of 2nd St NE

  • ijshere
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2013
      Neighbors,

      Just wanted to let everyone know our house was broken into yesterday morning. The burglars first attempted unsuccessfully to kick in our basement door and then kick in our backdoor frame to gain access. Thankfully our alarm company notified police who responded quickly which limited the amount of time the burglars spent in our house. They got away and it's unnerving to have our home invaded, but we are lucky no one was hurt and items stolen can be replaced.

      Please remain aware and make sure your rear doors are properly secured to ensure the door cannot be kicked in.

      Ian on 2nd ST NE