Re: Block party

  • J
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2013
      Mr Pearson and DDOT,
      Please let us know more about this block party, if information is available. Usually everyone is notified or invited to a block party on an adjacent block which does not block Metro.
      It looks like there was a mistake this time, which could be avoided next year.
      Thanks, Jon

      The 1600 block of 3rd St NW was blocked.