Noyes Park Update

  • Steptoe, Carolyn C.(ANC 5B04)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2013

      From: Stanley, Jackie (DGS)
      Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 6:51 AM
      Subject: Re: Noyes Park Update

      Good Morning Noyes Park Community,

      Happy Monday!

      Please join us at 10:00 am Friday, July 19th  at Noyes Park for the official ribbon cutting and grand opening of the Park.

      I would also like to say  THANK YOU again for your patience during the planning, procurement and construction stages for the park.

      Please share the date and time of the grand opening/ribbon cutting with your family, friends and neighbors.

      Jackie

      Jackie Stanley

      Community Outreach Coordinator

      Department of General Services

      202-431-1195 (cell)

      From: <Stanley>, "Jackie (DGS)" <jackie.stanley@...>
      Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 7:46 AM
      Subject: Noyes Park Update

      Good Morning Noyes Park Community,

      Happy Tuesday

      The Department of General Services (DGS) and the Department of Parks & Recreation (DPR), are very excited about the progress of the construction for Noyes Park. While it may appear that the park is finished, our teams are still working to complete the final stage of construction. We anticipate the park opening to the public very soon; however, in the interim we ask that residents please stay out of the park as the site is still an active construction site.There are items still to be completed and as such we need to ensure everyone’s safety by keeping it clear of visitors.

      Thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing you at the ribbon cutting to open Noyes Park (when it's scheduled) !

      Escape into summer with books. Prevent learning loss and read daily with students. Visit www.dclibrary.org/summerreading for more information.