Re: 5DPolice Lack of Response

  • Robyn
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 13, 2013
      We have had great success speaking with a local parking enforcement officer who gave us his personal cell phone number. We call him directly when there is a issue and he responds immediately. Good luck!

      Sent from my iPad
    • brian.ions
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 14, 2013
        It's good to hear of Community Policing from DPW, too.
        http://dpw.dc.gov/service/ticketing

        brian