Funeral Arrangements for Michael Kingsbury

  • Kathy Henderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2013
      Good Afternoon:

      Please be advised that the funeral service for Michael Kingsbury will be held on July 19th, at Bethesda Baptist Church, located at 1808 Capitol Ave. NE (near West Virginia and Mount Olivet Rd NE). The viewing will be 9:30 a.m. and the service will commence at 11:00 a.m. The burial will take place at Cedar Hill Cemetery, at 4111 Pennsylvania Ave. Suitland Maryland. The family greatly appreciated the plot offered at Fort Lincoln Cemetery, but chose to bury Michael near  his grandmother. The repast will commence at Trinidad Recreation Center following the interment. The recreation center is located at 1310 Childress Street NE.

      Please continue to embrace the Kingsbury family in your prayers during this most difficult time. You may give any contributions for the Kingsbury family to Marchim Williams in the Mayor's Office of Neighborhood Engagement; (202) 340-7141. I will keep you updated regarding developments I receive.

      Warmest Regards,

      Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
      Chairperson, ANC 5D