Fw: [TrinidadDC] ANC 5D Offers Condolences to Katrina Kingsbury and Her Family

  • khenderson029
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2013

      From: Kathy Henderson <khenderson029@...>
      Sender: TrinidadDC@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 21:10:18 -0400 (EDT)
      To: <mpd-5d@yahoogroups.com>; <5DCAC@yahoogroups.com>; <bloomingdale@yahoogroups.com>; <trinidaddc@yahoogroups.com>; <ward5@yahoogroups.com>; <crm_112@...>; <petagaylewis@...>; <vonetta5d02@...>; <b_blacknell@...>; <tinamarieindc@...>; <dlhooperr@...>
      Subject: [TrinidadDC] ANC 5D Offers Condolences to Katrina Kingsbury and Her Family

      Our community is deeply saddened and heartbroken by the loss of Michael Kingsbury. I offer heartfelt condolences to Ms. Katrina Kingsbury and her entire family on behalf of Advisory Neighborhood Commission 5D. Ms. Kingsbury and her family greatly appreciate your kindness, concern,  prayers and all of your touching support during this most difficult time. We are doing everything we can to ease this family's suffering as they come to terms with their loss and grief. A generous neighbor has donated a burial plot in Fort Lincoln Cemetery to the family and Marchim Williams in the Mayor's Office of Community Engagement is coordinating the effort to provide additional support to this family. If you wish to provide monetary or other donations we ask that you contact Mr. Williams directly at (202) 3 40-7141.

      Thank you again for coming together as a community and embracing this family with warmth, prayers and sincere concern. We will keep you posted regarding funeral arrangements and other developments as they unfold.. Let us resolve to hold our children even tighter, embrace each other as neighbors and commit to strengthening our partnership with MPD to help make every neighborhood a safe haven for all.

      Warmest Regards,
      Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
      Chairperson, ANC 5D