Re: [MPD-5D] North Capitol heavy police presence

  • Member Service
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 12, 2013
      Any word on the owners injuries?
      Chris Kelly
      dcreardon@...
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Solberg, Andrew (MPD) (MPD) <Andrew.Solberg@...>
      To: MPD-5D <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Jul 12, 2013 6:34 am
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] North Capitol heavy police presence

      The Dollar Store.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 12, 2013, at 6:24 AM, "Rob" <robjrii@...> wrote:

      What store at O and North Cap NW was robbed, please? Thanks.

      Rob

      Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G Touch

      "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...> wrote:

      A store at North Capitol and O street was robbed by two men about 4:30 this afternoon.

      We are investigating but have not made any arrests.

      Andy Solberg

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 11, 2013, at 11:38 PM, "Lyly Y" <lylym30@...> wrote:

      There is a heavy police presence on north capitol st nw, all the way from P to N st NW. There are yellow tapes everyone.
      Can anyone tell me what is going on there?
      Thanks, Lyly

      With the D.C. Free Summer Meals Program, Kids and Teens Eat For Free at schools, parks, and community organizations all summer long!
      Call 311, text 202-656-5EAT, or visit www.onecityyouth.dc.gov to find a site near you.

    • Brown, Jeff (MPD)
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 12, 2013
        An employee of the store sustained injuries to the head and nose area as a result of being struck by the suspect.

        He was treated at a nearby hospital and released.

        Thank You.