Apology and retraction

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
      Recently, a message was posted to the 5D listserv in which the writer inappropriately, and in violation of listserv regulations, made personal negative comments regarding another person.

      We regret that this message was not properly reviewed by listserv moderators. Had it been, it would not have been posted.

      We apologize for the error. All listserv moderators have been re-trained on what to post.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      Sent from my iPhone

      With the D.C. Free Summer Meals Program, Kids and Teens Eat For Free at schools, parks, and community organizations all summer long!
      Call 311, text 202-656-5EAT, or visit www.onecityyouth.dc.gov to find a site near you.
    • khenderson029
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
        Thank you Commander Solberg; I accept your apology on behalf of the listserv moderator. I am glad to know there is no tolerance for individuals that choose to use the listserv to attack others. I will continue to champion the cause of my constituents without interference from persons with misguided intentions.

        Sincerely,

        Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05

        From: "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...>
        Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com