RE: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Beach, Mark (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2152 , Jul 10, 2013
      CCN: 13094979  Armed Robbery 7-11 Convenience Store
      2800 - 2899 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE

      An employee of the 7-11 reported that two individuals entered the establishment, one individual displayed a handgun and the other a black bag. Taken was US currency and cigarettes.  Both suspects were last seen on foot running toward the 2800 block of 30th St. NE.  No one was injured.

      CCN: 13095414 Assault W/Dangerous Weapon Gun 3100 - 3199 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE

      An individual spotted his ex-girlfriend sitting in a car and harsh words were exchanged.  A male adult in the vehicle pulled and pointed a handgun and made threats to do bodily harm.

      The vehicle drove off Southbound on Bladensburg Road, NE.

      CCN: 13095068 Theft 2 from the 2000 - 2199 BLOCK OF MONROE STREET NE is under review at this time.

      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      With the D.C. Free Summer Meals Program, Kids and Teens Eat For Free at schools, parks, and community organizations all summer long!
      Call 311, text 202-656-5EAT, or visit www.onecityyouth.dc.gov to find a site near you.

      Message 2152 of 2152 , Today at 11:11 AM
        Could I have more information on this incident:

        PSA: 502
        CCN: 14052514
        RPT DATE: 04/16/2014 16:00
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Other Dangerous Weapon
        BLOCK: 1920 - 1946 BLOCK OF 3RD STREET NE
        LOCATION: Within 1 Block Public Housing
        START DT: 04/16/2014 14:25
        END DT: 04/16/2014 14:30

        Thanks