RE: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Beach, Mark (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2910 , Jul 10, 2013
      CCN: 13094979  Armed Robbery 7-11 Convenience Store
      2800 - 2899 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE

      An employee of the 7-11 reported that two individuals entered the establishment, one individual displayed a handgun and the other a black bag. Taken was US currency and cigarettes.  Both suspects were last seen on foot running toward the 2800 block of 30th St. NE.  No one was injured.

      CCN: 13095414 Assault W/Dangerous Weapon Gun 3100 - 3199 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE

      An individual spotted his ex-girlfriend sitting in a car and harsh words were exchanged.  A male adult in the vehicle pulled and pointed a handgun and made threats to do bodily harm.

      The vehicle drove off Southbound on Bladensburg Road, NE.

      CCN: 13095068 Theft 2 from the 2000 - 2199 BLOCK OF MONROE STREET NE is under review at this time.

      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      With the D.C. Free Summer Meals Program, Kids and Teens Eat For Free at schools, parks, and community organizations all summer long!
      Call 311, text 202-656-5EAT, or visit www.onecityyouth.dc.gov to find a site near you.

      Message 2910 of 2910 , Today at 12:16 AM

        PSA: 409
        CCN: 15030292
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 19:31
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 1
        BLOCK: 1100 - 1299 BLOCK OF MONROE STREET NW
        LOCATION: Other/Unknown
        START DT: 03/03/2015 15:00
        END DT: 03/03/2015 19:15
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15030000
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 12:15
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: First Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 2100 - 2199 BLOCK OF 1ST STREET NW
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 03/03/2015 10:14
        END DT: 03/03/2015 10:20
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15030188
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 17:41
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Shoplifting
        BLOCK: 500 - 806 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Department/Discount Store
        START DT: 03/03/2015 16:30
        END DT: 03/03/2015 16:50
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15030251
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 18:46
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 102 - 159 BLOCK OF R STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 03/03/2015 07:30
        END DT: 03/03/2015 18:30
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15029908
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 05:34
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 2200 - 2299 BLOCK OF ADAMS PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Shelter-Mission/Homeless
        START DT: 03/03/2015 05:20
        END DT: 03/03/2015 05:33
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15030261
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 19:30
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 1 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1000 - 1111 BLOCK OF BRENTWOOD ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Department/Discount Store
        START DT: 03/03/2015 19:30
        END DT: 03/03/2015 19:30
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15030365
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 23:17
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 950 - 1000 BLOCK OF MOUNT OLIVET ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Dc Governmnent Building
        START DT: 03/03/2015 20:30
        END DT: 03/03/2015 22:30
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15030161
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 17:00
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Assault With A Dangerous Weapon
        BLOCK: 150 - 199 BLOCK OF FLORIDA AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Air/Bus/Train Terminal
        START DT: 12/26/2014 21:50
        END DT: 03/03/2015 14:00
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15030198
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 14:50
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1300 - 1399 BLOCK OF HOLBROOK STREET NE
        LOCATION: Other Residence (Apartment/Condo)
        START DT: 03/03/2015 14:15
        END DT: 03/03/2015 14:30
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15030265
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 23:00
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 1300 - 1399 BLOCK OF 4TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Hotel/Motel/Etc.
        START DT: 03/02/2015 23:00
        END DT: 03/03/2015 01:00

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

        F&V - Force and Violence

        PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

        P/P - Pickpocket