Re: missing report from the Daily Reports

  • studermw
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9, 2013
      1500 block of 4th St NW. Although, I happen to know the individual who took the package lives in the vicinity of 3rd St NW. I also have video and photos of the theft identifying the person to took my package if anyone is interested in them. I'm happy to provide to anyone who wants them.

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie A. Robinson" <mssteph6721@...> wrote:

      > What block are you talking about that has thefts on it?
      > Please advise.
      > Thank you
      >

      > Stephanie
      >
      > Sent from my iPad.
      >
      > On Jul 5, 2013, at 21:18, "studermw" <studermw@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I filed a report with MPD concerning the theft of a package from my residence last week, but didn't see it appear on the Daily Reports. It was 13089441, and was reported on 29 June (incident on 28 June). Can you let me know if this report was just missed, if it was miscategorized, or if there was some other reason for not posting it? I want to make sure that my neighbors see that there have been thefts on this block.

    • Stephanie A. Robinson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 9, 2013
        Thank you for the information.

        Stephanie "The One"

        "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." H.D

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 9, 2013
          No problem. I'm just hoping to get the word out so we can shut this theft thing down in our neighborhood.

          I also wanted to say thanks to the Detective who made the time to come out to my house (on a holiday, no less) to talk with me. It's appreciated!!

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 9, 2013
            I agree!

            Be safe.

            Stephanie