RE: [TrinidadDC] Re: [MPD-5D] Updated Photo Critical Missing Person 1700 Block West Virginia Ave, NE Michael Kingsbury

  • sayusaymedc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2013
      Thank you for sending this out. We are waiting to hear when the community can come out and help. I know MPD is doing a great job as well as FEMS, etc...but the more the better. And we want to help.

      Michelle

      Excuse my typos! Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2013

        Anyone who would like to help can go to the command post at West Virginia Avenue and Raum Street and report to a supervisor.

        Andy Solberg