Updated Photo Critical Missing Person 1700 Block West Virginia Ave, NE Michael Kingsbury

  • Press, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2013

      Contact: Paul Metcalf (202-727-4383)

      July 8, 2013

      UPDATED PHOTO

      Missing Person Critical: Michael Kingsbury

      (Washington, DC)-The Metropolitan Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a critical missing person identified as 7 year-old Michael Kingsbury.  He was last seen on Sunday, July 7, 2013, between 9:00 and 9:30 am in the 1700 block of West Virginia Avenue, NE.

      Michael is described as a black male, approximately 4’3” tall, approximately 60 pounds, dread locks, with a light complexion.  He was last seen wearing a pull up and may be in need of medical attention.

                              image001

      Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Michael Kingsbury is asked to call the Metropolitan Police Department at 202-727-9099, Youth Investigations Division at 202-576-6768 or 911.

      With the D.C. Free Summer Meals Program, Kids and Teens Eat For Free at schools, parks, and community organizations all summer long!
      Call 311, text 202-656-5EAT, or visit www.onecityyouth.dc.gov to find a site near you.

    • Jaime Fearer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2013
        Though we've seen no formal advice on how residents can assist with the search beyond sharing available information, it is a good idea to check your yards, sheds, garages, and alleys (and any other out-of-the-way spots on and around your property), and to please spread the word to your neighbors and friends to do the same.

        MPD - what else can residents do to assist in the search?

        Many thanks,
        Jaime

        Secretary, Trinidad Neighborhood Association

[...]

      • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2013

          What we really need is everyone to get the word out to their neighbors.  We have a flyer at this link: http://mpdc.dc.gov/release/missing-person-critical-michael-kingsbury  .  And yes checking your property, yards, etc, would also be a huge help.  At this point, we have enough volunteers on sight - so spreading the word as widely as possible and calling 202-727-9099 if anyone has even the slightest bit of information is the best way to help.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 8, 2013
            We are ready to assist and contact as many neighbors as possible. We are awaiting additional flyers from Lt Durand.

            Kathy Henderson, 5D05

            From: "Lanier, Cathy (MPD)" <cathy.lanier@...>
            Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 15:01:21 -0400