Re: PSA 502: Fw: [MPD-5D] Re: Fireworks tonight

  • khenderson029
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2013
      Thanks Captain Kane. At this point, there is no valid reason to continue to hear the boom boom pow associated with fireworks/explosives. Even firecrackers are bothersome due to the thick plumes of smoke produced. No celebration should continue for days; not even this one.

      Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05

      From: "Kane, Morgan (MPD)" <morgan.kane@...>
      Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 22:06:41 -0400
      To: Linda Lee<elcsmail@...>; Wright Jr., Ronald J.(MPD)<Ronald.WrightJr@...>; Queen, Marquis (MPD)<marquis.queen@...>; MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>; Solberg, Andrew (MPD)<andrew.solberg@...>
      ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: PSA 502: Fw: [MPD-5D] Re: Fireworks tonight

      Good evening,

      We will continue to seize illegal fireworks and attempt to alleviate the noise stemming from them.

      With the D.C. Free Summer Meals Program, Kids and Teens Eat For Free at schools, parks, and community organizations all summer long!
      Call 311, text 202-656-5EAT, or visit www.onecityyouth.dc.gov to find a site near you.