RE: [MPD-5D] Dispatchers

  • Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 19, 2007
      Good Morning Mr. Alcuaz,

      Lt. Anderson is in contact with OUF, she is currently working to get the
      new Administration to address the concerns of the 5D Community and to
      come to our PSA meetings. Last year we were able to have them make a
      presentation at the PSA 501 meeting. A small group of PSA 501
      Community members toured their operation last September; I'd like to
      scheduled another visit in their new facility. I'll keep the group
      informed about updates.

      Fayette Vaughn-Lee

      5D Community Outreach Coordinator

      202 698-0188