Missing person

  • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2013
      Good morning

      The Fifth District is seeking your assistance with locating 70 year old Mr. Jackson Kinyatti, a dark complexed black male, approximately 5'6 in height, weighing approximately 200 pounds. He was last seen wearing light brown khaki trousers, a dark tan shirt with flowers on it, and black shoes. He has a short bush style haircut with a patch of gray hair on the right front side. He also has a small gap between his front upper teeth. He has been reported missing by family members, after he walked away from his home shortly after 7:00pm last night. We will update this message with a photo of Mr. Kinyatti soon.

      If you have seen Mr. Kinyatti or know of his whereabouts please contact the Metropolitan Police Department at 202-727-9099.

      Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
      Fifth District Station
      Metropolitan Police Department
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-391-6862 (cell)
      202-698-0150 (station)

      With the D.C. Free Summer Meals Program, Kids and Teens Eat For Free at schools, parks, and community organizations all summer long!
      Call 311, text 202-656-5EAT, or visit www.onecityyouth.dc.gov to find a site near you.
    • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2013
        Greetings

        The missing person has been located. We thank you all for your assistance.

        Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
        Fifth District Station