Re: [MPD-5D] N Capitol & Girard

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2013
      Thanks for your nice message, Ms. Robinson.

      Andy Solberg

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 5, 2013, at 9:15 PM, "Stephanie A. Robinson" <mssteph6721@...> wrote:

      Thank you Commander Solberg for your MPD5 work in the area to help curb the possible criminal activity.  I have friends that live in that community and we are all concerned.

      Again, thank you for your Department's diligence to help keep our Ward 5 and MPD5 communities safe.

      Be safe and well.
      Stephanie A. Robinson

      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      From: Andrew.Solberg@...
      Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 10:36:19 -0400
      Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] N Capitol & Girard

      Due to recent concerns from the community, we have been in the area here recently to eliminate any possible criminal activity.  We will continue our efforts, and ask that the community keep us updated as to any progress.  Thanks,

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      With the D.C. Free Summer Meals Program, Kids and Teens Eat For Free at schools, parks, and community organizations all summer long!
      Call 311, text 202-656-5EAT, or visit www.onecityyouth.dc.gov to find a site near you.