N Capitol & Girard

  • ileana schinder
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5 7:22 AM
      A quick follow up on the drug activity on N Capitol & Girard.
      I didn't see the group of men hanging out at the alley on Wednesday afternoon. I hear from other parents picking up kids from the daycare that they saw police activity and -maybe- an arrest.
      If that is so... thanks!
      Can MPD comment?
      ile
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5 7:36 AM
        Due to recent concerns from the community, we have been in the area here recently to eliminate any possible criminal activity.  We will continue our efforts, and ask that the community keep us updated as to any progress.  Thanks,

        Andy Solberg
        Commander, 5D

        With the D.C. Free Summer Meals Program, Kids and Teens Eat For Free at schools, parks, and community organizations all summer long!
        Call 311, text 202-656-5EAT, or visit www.onecityyouth.dc.gov to find a site near you.

        A quick follow up on the drug activity on N Capitol & Girard.
        I didn't see the group of men hanging out at the alley on Wednesday afternoon. I hear from other parents picking up kids from the daycare that they saw police activity and -maybe- an arrest.
        If that is so... thanks!
        Can MPD comment?
        ile

      • Stephanie A. Robinson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5 2:31 PM
          Thank you Commander Solberg for your MPD5 work in the area to help curb the possible criminal activity.  I have friends that live in that community and we are all concerned.

          Again, thank you for your Department's diligence to help keep our Ward 5 and MPD5 communities safe.

          Be safe and well.
          Stephanie A. Robinson

          To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com