Reminder

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2005

      Commander's Community Mtg (CAC)

      Date:Thursday March 24, 2005 (Light Refreshments Served)
      Time:7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      Author:  Community Outreach Coordinator
      Repeat:This event repeats on the fourth Thursday of every month, until Monday October 24, 2005.
      Type:Meeting
      Reminder:There are reminders set for 6 hours and 1 day before this event.
      Location:
      Fifth District Station- 1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Street:
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      City/State/Zip:
      Washington, DC
      Phone:
      202-727-4510

      Please join other residents in the Fifth District for the one meeting in the month, where we meet with the 5D Commander and residents from other Police Service Areas.

      Citizen Advisory Council Meeting
      Art Slater, Chairperson

    • Thomas Fulton
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2005
        Hello Yvonne,

        I can not attend tonight, I had planned to attend, but I must attend to an important personal matter.  I am trying to touch base with Commander Green regarding:

        *Orange Hat staff assignment for my SMD 5C03
        *Template letter, that BP Gas station can use to request a police clean sweep

        Thanks for your assistance on this matter.

        Tom Fulton
        Commissioner 5C03
        202-230-9295 cell

        Date:Thursday March 24, 2005 (Light Refreshments Served)
        Time:7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
        Author:  Community Outreach Coordinator
        Repeat:This event repeats on the fourth Thursday of every month, until Monday October 24, 2005.
        Type:Meeting
        Reminder:There are reminders set for 6 hours and 1 day before this event.
        Location:
        Fifth District Station- 1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
        Street:
        1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
        City/State/Zip:
        Washington, DC
        Phone:
        202-727-4510

        Please join other residents in the Fifth District for the one meeting in the month, where we meet with the 5D Commander and residents from other Police Service Areas.

        Citizen Advisory Council Meeting
        Art Slater, Chairperson

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Robert Vinson Brannum
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
          Greetings Neighbors:

          This is a reminder of the Ward 5 Community Crime Forum co-sponsored by Ward 5
          Councilman Harry "Tommy" Thomas, Jr. and the 5th District Citizens' Advisory
          Council will be Monday, 14 June 2010, 6:30pm, Luke C. Moore Academy, 10th &
          Monroe Streets, NE.

          Robert

          Robert Vinson Brannum

          Chairman, 5th District Citizens' Advisory Council, Inc. - www.5dcac.org