Re: [MPD-5D] Drug activity at girard and n capitol

  • Carole Jacobs
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
      With all due respect, "asap" only makes sense if someone calls 911 while the activity was going on.  You don't have to be staring the miscreants down as you make the call, but if someone doesn't make the call, how is MPD to catch them in the act?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
      • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
          The text tip line does NOT go to 911.  It was created for anonymous tip information on violent crime. Please call 911 if you need police.

          Cathy L. Lanier
          Chief of Police
          Washington, D.C.

          On Jul 4, 2013, at 5:27 AM, "Holly Malone" <hmsamels@...> wrote:

          With the D.C. Free Summer Meals Program, Kids and Teens Eat For Free at schools, parks, and community organizations all summer long!
          Call 311, text 202-656-5EAT, or visit www.onecityyouth.dc.gov to find a site near you.