Drug activity at girard and n capitol

  • ileana schinder
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
      Today, at 5:15 pm. It was so blatant that it made me wonder... How nobody does anything to stop it!?
      I didn't call 911 because they were staring at me while i went to pick up my baby from daycare.
      Did i mention that these dealers are a few yards away from a daycare center?!
      Please do something asap.

      Pardon per le typo. Sent from my iphone.
    • Carole Jacobs
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
        With all due respect, "asap" only makes sense if someone calls 911 while the activity was going on.  You don't have to be staring the miscreants down as you make the call, but if someone doesn't make the call, how is MPD to catch them in the act?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
        • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
            The text tip line does NOT go to 911.  It was created for anonymous tip information on violent crime. Please call 911 if you need police.

            Cathy L. Lanier
            Chief of Police
            Washington, D.C.

            On Jul 4, 2013, at 5:27 AM, "Holly Malone" <hmsamels@...> wrote:

            With the D.C. Free Summer Meals Program, Kids and Teens Eat For Free at schools, parks, and community organizations all summer long!
            Call 311, text 202-656-5EAT, or visit www.onecityyouth.dc.gov to find a site near you.