Re: [MPD-5D] Police cars with bright lights in Eckington?

  • Glenn
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013
      Seaton place NE... I saw the helicopter.  They also arrested a guy directly across from my house.

      Sent from my iPhone
      ~Glenn

      Please excuse any mispellings / odd words. My iPhone thinks it is smarter than I am.

      On Jul 2, 2013, at 10:02 AM, "Hughes, Corinne (MPD)" <corinne.hughes@...> wrote:

      Unless you are more specific with an address, I find no information about our helicopter being up. It may have been Park police, or one of the other jurisdiction helicopters up.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2013
        Behind 100 block of U Street NEon July 1 between 9-10:30.  I would appreciate knowing if this is some kind of ongoing program or an individual incident.

        Allison