IMG01584-20130702-1011.jpg

  • khenderson029
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 7:35 AM
      The destruction of many neighborhood streets begins. I expect the potholes created by the celebratory explosives to be quickly repaired.

      Unfortunately, the majority of on-duty Fifth District police officers will spend July 4th responding to fireworks related calls for service.

      Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05