Re: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Mary Alzire Papadopoulos
    Message 1 of 3117 , Jul 1 5:16 AM
      Thank you!
      Mary

      On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:06 AM, Hughes, Corinne (MPD) <corinne.hughes@...> wrote:

      Good morning, both were in the 2400 block of Market Street NE.

      OneCityYouth.DC.gov is your new, one-stop source for summer activities for District youth.
      Head to the site today for programs & services for young people across the District!

      Message 3117 of 3117 , Today at 4:44 AM
        Thank you for responding, and working to keep our communities safe.

        We all have to stay alert to our surroundings always.

        Be safe out there!

        Stephanie

        Stephanie "The One" 😎

        "The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook." - W.James

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 3, 2015, at 2:40 AM, 'Griffin, Randy (MPD)' randy.griffin@... [MPD-5D] <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        An adult male suspect attempted to take a purse from another person.  A physical altercation ensued and the suspect was unsuccessful in his robbery attempt.