5D shooting

  • cole.becky
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
      Could someone please expand on the circumstances of this shooting last night? Thanks.

      5D Shooting, 2225 hrs, 700 blk 15th St NE, No Lookout DO NOT TAKE ACTION CALL 911 W/EVENT #I20130312149
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013

        A man on a motorcycle was shot in the leg by an unknown assailant.

        Andy Solberg

        OneCityYouth.DC.gov is your new, one-stop source for summer activities for District youth.
        Head to the site today for programs & services for young people across the District!