5D shooting

  • cole.becky
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 25, 2013
      Could someone please expand on the circumstances of this shooting last night? Thanks.

      5D Shooting, 2225 hrs, 700 blk 15th St NE, No Lookout DO NOT TAKE ACTION CALL 911 W/EVENT #I20130312149
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 25, 2013

        A man on a motorcycle was shot in the leg by an unknown assailant.

        Andy Solberg

        OneCityYouth.DC.gov is your new, one-stop source for summer activities for District youth.
        Head to the site today for programs & services for young people across the District!

        Could someone please expand on the circumstances of this shooting last night? Thanks.

        5D Shooting, 2225 hrs, 700 blk 15th St NE, No Lookout DO NOT TAKE ACTION CALL 911 W/EVENT #I20130312149

      • Porter, Franklin (MPD)
        Message 3 of 6 , May 9

          The 5th District was working a shooting in the 300 blk of Franklin Street, NE. Victim (1) Juvenile Male suffering from a gunshot wound to the lower extremities,. Victim is Conscious and Breathing. Victim (2) Juvenile Male suffering from gunshot wounds to the right hip and thigh, Victim is Conscious and breathing. Victim (3) Juvenile Male suffering from a gunshot wound to the right shoulder, Victim is Conscious and breathing. Any information please contact the 5th District Detective’s office 2026980635

          Lieutenant Franklin Porter

          1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE

          Washington, DC 20002

          Tel: 202-698-0150

          Cell: 202-317-2050

          #ThriveByFiveDC kicks off this month! Learn more about Mayor Bowser’s commitment to early childhood and visit the District’s first comprehensive child health and early learning website at ThriveByFive.dc.gov.

        • Porter, Franklin (MPD)
          Message 4 of 6 , May 27

            The Fifth District responded to the 100 blk of Q Street NW  for a shooting. Once on scene the officers located a black male  unconscious and not breathing. The male was suffering from a gunshot to his head. DCFEMS and EMS responded to the scene and found no signs of life. Four other victims were also located several blocks away with Non-life-threatening gunshot wounds. All four were transported to the hospital. The case is being investigated by Homicide Branch. Any information please contact them directly.

          • offseventh
            Message 5 of 6 , May 27
              Officer Porter - I would love a lot more detail about this as it was quite a few shots fired and sounded like more than one person shooting. We were sitting on our porch a few blocks away and immediately recognized the multiple gunshots and came inside.

              Has a suspect (or suspects) been arrested? Was the shooting in front of the house on the NE corner of the intersection that seems to be an obvious weekend gathering place for folks (who are usually out drinking at all hours of the night)?

              Just a bit troubling.