Re: Alley Light Behind Blocks 1900 H St & 1900 Bennet Place

  • bigriq
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2007
      I've called the Mayor's Call Center daily about this issue and have
      even called the police once to just ride up the alley.

      There is a crew back there (11 pm on Wednesday) looking at the lights now.

      1900 Block of Bennett PL NE
      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, arodeojock@... wrote:

      > The light in our alley has gone out. I have submitted a request
      through dc.gov to have it replaced (conf #1427683). They are due to
      inspect the pole by the 19th. Any residents on the block, please feel
      free to call and submit a request or to follow up with the Mayor's
      Call Center to get it fixed quickly.

      > In the interim, could we have a regular patrol check the alley? It
      is incredibly dark since very few residents leave their back porch
      lights on. (I don't even have one! I'm working to install one, though.)

      > Thanks,
      >
      > Patrick Nelson
      > 1900 Block of H Street NE
      >
      > +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
      >
      > BLOG: http://arodeojock.blogspot.com/
      > Yahoo: aRodeoJock
      > KICKBALL: http://-teamflameon-.blogspot.com/
      >
      > "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the
      guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
      > -James Madison
      >
      > "Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism"
      > -Howard Zinn, Historian
      >
      > "A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial
      appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in
      defense of custom. But the tumult soon subsides. Time makes more
      converts than reason."