Fw: [Brookland] 20 police cars

  • Matthew Hutson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
      This happened about 9 PM yesterday, any news?

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
        While investigating a complaint about loud music from a car in the 1000 block of Girard Street NE, two men assaulted two of our officers and other officers responded.

        Andy Solberg

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 21, 2013, at 7:01 PM, "Matthew Hutson" <mjhutson_99@...> wrote:

        This happened about 9 PM yesterday, any news?

        Speeding down 12th, turning on Girard, heading toward 10th. Anybody knows what is going on?

        Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

        OneCityYouth.DC.gov is your new, one-stop source for summer activities for District youth.
        Head to the site today for programs & services for young people across the District!