Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3221 , Jun 20, 2013
      Thanks for the email Donald.  We do have officers that are patrolling the area of 6th and Edgewood as well.  We don't leave the officers on stationary posts as we prefer to have them actively patrolling and walking in the community.

      Additionally, we have a crime camera at 4th and Bryant Street, N.E.

      Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
      Fifth District Station
      Metropolitan Police Department
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-391-6862 (cell)
      202-698-0150 (station)

      On Jun 20, 2013, at 11:20 PM, "donadorae" <donadorae@...> wrote:

      I'd like to chime in and also thank MPD for stepping up their presence in the area, I really hope that it will make a difference.

      I have a request- it seems to me that there should also be a police car stationed at the intersection of 6th & Edgewood at ALL times. One of those MPD surveillance cameras wouldn't hurt either.. I don't think those buildings have much in the way of surveillance. That block has seen an incredible amount of crime.

      I know for a fact that a lot of the young kids that have been terrorizing my block (throwing rocks, knocking over trashcans, etc.) live there. I've seen them immediately afterwards hanging out in front of the entrance like it was nothing. These kids know that as juveniles they can get away with it. Hopefully these officers are getting to know who some of these kids are, because they're completely out of control.

      Thanks,
      Donald

    • mpd.reports@...
      Message 3221 of 3221 , Aug 23 12:02 AM

        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15130824
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 11:03
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 100 - 199 BLOCK OF SEATON PLACE NW
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/22/2015 00:01
        END DT: 08/22/2015 11:00
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15130927
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 14:49
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION:
        START DT: 08/22/2015 13:30
        END DT: 08/22/2015 13:59
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15131007
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 16:48
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 2 - 99 BLOCK OF P STREET NW
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/22/2015 13:00
        END DT: 08/22/2015 16:48
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15130634
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 01:33
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 2800 - 2999 BLOCK OF CHANNING STREET NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 08/22/2015 01:10
        END DT: 08/22/2015 01:13
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15130777
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 08:46
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 2000 - 2099 BLOCK OF JACKSON STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/21/2015 17:00
        END DT: 08/22/2015 08:30
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15130786
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 09:24
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft 2 F/Auto: Motor Vehicle Parts & Accessories
        BLOCK: 2000 - 2199 BLOCK OF TAYLOR STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 08/21/2015 07:45
        END DT: 08/21/2015 20:00
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15130840
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 11:19
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 2200 - 2299 BLOCK OF KEARNY STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/21/2015 11:19
        END DT: 08/22/2015 10:19
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15131157
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 23:34
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 3000 - 3133 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 08/22/2015 23:12
        END DT: 08/22/2015 23:15
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15130610
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 01:45
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1800 - 2299 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Public
        START DT: 08/22/2015 01:31
        END DT: 08/22/2015 01:31
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15130684
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 03:19
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1500 - 1699 BLOCK OF MONTANA AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/22/2015 01:53
        END DT: 08/22/2015 03:19
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15130867
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 11:56
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Customer Area
        START DT: 08/22/2015 11:49
        END DT: 08/22/2015 11:53
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15131000
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 22:40
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 2300 - 2499 BLOCK OF WASHINGTON PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 08/22/2015 16:55
        END DT: 08/22/2015 17:05
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15131026
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 17:47
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1000 - 1111 BLOCK OF BRENTWOOD ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 08/22/2015 17:40
        END DT: 08/22/2015 17:46
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15131066
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 22:00
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Gun
        BLOCK: 1500 - 1521 BLOCK OF ADAMS STREET NE
        LOCATION: Alley
        START DT: 08/22/2015 18:00
        END DT: 08/22/2015 18:25
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15131141
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 22:28
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 1250 - 1399 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Shelter-Mission/Homeless
        START DT: 08/22/2015 19:30
        END DT: 08/22/2015 20:00
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15130579
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 00:20
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Gun
        BLOCK: 1344 - 1385 BLOCK OF FLORIDA AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 08/22/2015 00:10
        END DT: 08/22/2015 00:15
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15130651
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 02:30
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1 - 99 BLOCK OF PATTERSON STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/21/2015 23:30
        END DT: 08/22/2015 02:11
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15130771
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 08:24
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1 - 99 BLOCK OF PATTERSON STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/21/2015 19:00
        END DT: 08/22/2015 08:20
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15130796
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 09:35
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 1
        BLOCK: 100 - 199 BLOCK OF N STREET NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 08/22/2015 09:00
        END DT: 08/22/2015 09:15
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15130972
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 15:27
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Assault W/Intent To Rob
        BLOCK: 1301 - 1329 BLOCK OF WEST VIRGINIA AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Construction Site
        START DT: 08/22/2015 15:15
        END DT: 08/22/2015 15:20
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15131062
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 19:00
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1301 - 1398 BLOCK OF 2ND STREET NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 08/22/2015 18:30
        END DT: 08/22/2015 18:35
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15130716
        RPT DATE: 08/22/2015 04:50
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Shoplifting
        BLOCK: 2500 - 2525 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 08/22/2015 04:17
        END DT: 08/22/2015 04:18
        PSA: 507