RE: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Beach, Mark (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2947 , Jun 20, 2013

      Burglary II: 1500 block of Otis Street, NE

      Complainant reports unknown Suspect(s) entered the residence through the side window. Taken were (2) laptops, (1) iPad, (1) Xbox, and (1) video game

      .

      This offense took place between 08:15 AM and 5:30 PM in 5D, PSA 504

      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      OneCityYouth.DC.gov is your new, one-stop source for summer activities for District youth.
      Head to the site today for programs & services for young people across the District!

      Message 2947 of 2947 , Today at 12:13 AM

        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15042847
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 18:13
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 2200 - 2299 BLOCK OF 1ST STREET NW
        LOCATION: Single-Family Dwelling
        START DT: 03/26/2015 20:00
        END DT: 03/27/2015 18:00
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15042873
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 21:10
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Assault W/Intent To Kill Or To Poison
        BLOCK: 2 - 99 BLOCK OF HANOVER PLACE NW
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 03/27/2015 18:05
        END DT: 03/27/2015 18:10
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15042399
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 01:26
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Knife
        BLOCK: 100 - 299 BLOCK OF FRANKLIN STREET NE
        LOCATION: Other Residence (Apartment/Condo)
        START DT: 03/26/2015 22:20
        END DT: 03/26/2015 22:29
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15042454
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 02:50
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 600 - 699 BLOCK OF MONROE STREET NE
        LOCATION: Taxi-Cab
        START DT: 03/27/2015 01:52
        END DT: 03/27/2015 01:53
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15042750
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 16:07
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 3200 - 3299 BLOCK OF 7TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 03/27/2015 14:30
        END DT: 03/27/2015 16:00
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15042888
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 21:23
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1 - 39 BLOCK OF FLORIDA AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Service/Gas Station
        START DT: 03/27/2015 19:41
        END DT: 03/27/2015 20:36
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15042631
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 12:15
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 3200 - 3219 BLOCK OF 17TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 03/27/2015 10:00
        END DT: 03/27/2015 12:15
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15042737
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 14:28
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1800 - 1999 BLOCK OF OTIS STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 03/27/2015 14:14
        END DT: 03/27/2015 14:20
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15042845
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 19:01
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1000 - 1199 BLOCK OF NEWTON STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 03/27/2015 08:08
        END DT: 03/27/2015 19:01
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15042481
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 04:36
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1400 - 1499 BLOCK OF DOWNING STREET NE
        LOCATION: Public
        START DT: 03/27/2015 01:00
        END DT: 03/27/2015 01:12
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15042955
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 20:12
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Assault W/Deadly Weapon (Unknown Weapons)
        BLOCK: 400 - 499 BLOCK OF MORSE STREET NE
        LOCATION: Alley
        START DT: 03/27/2015 18:00
        END DT: 03/27/2015 18:30
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15042506
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 08:20
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Knife
        BLOCK: 1600 - 1699 BLOCK OF ROSEDALE STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 03/27/2015 07:00
        END DT: 03/27/2015 07:11
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15042881
        RPT DATE: 03/27/2015 20:25
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1670 - 1699 BLOCK OF MARYLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
        START DT: 03/27/2015 20:20
        END DT: 03/27/2015 20:21

        KEY: