RE: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Beach, Mark (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2912 , Jun 20, 2013

      Burglary II: 1500 block of Otis Street, NE

      Complainant reports unknown Suspect(s) entered the residence through the side window. Taken were (2) laptops, (1) iPad, (1) Xbox, and (1) video game

      .

      This offense took place between 08:15 AM and 5:30 PM in 5D, PSA 504

      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      OneCityYouth.DC.gov is your new, one-stop source for summer activities for District youth.
      Head to the site today for programs & services for young people across the District!

      Message 2912 of 2912 , Today at 5:24 AM
        The Complainant reports as as she walking home, she observed an unknown male following her. As she entered her basement apartment she locked her doors behind her. Shortly thereafter she heard a crashing noise and went to investigate and found the unknown male standing in her apartment. Without provocation the unknown male grabbed at her and asked her for money. As the Complainant screamed to occupants upstairs, she was struck about the face with a wooden object and kicked about the body. Hearing the commotion, the occupants in the above apartment decended into the basement apartment, causing the unknown male to exit the apartment without obtaining anything. An area canvass by MPD was conducted without success. Look-out for a Black Male, dark complexioned, 5'8 in height, wearing a green coat, blue jeans, red hats and carrying a wooden stick.

        Anyone with information in connection to this offense can anonymously call 202) 727-9099.

        Vanessa L. Moore
        PSA 505
        2/698-0272

        From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 03:16:03 -0500
        Subject: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

        PSA: 409
        CCN: 15030292
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 19:31
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 1
        BLOCK: 1100 - 1299 BLOCK OF MONROE STREET NW
        LOCATION: Other/Unknown
        START DT: 03/03/2015 15:00
        END DT: 03/03/2015 19:15
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15030000
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 12:15
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: First Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 2100 - 2199 BLOCK OF 1ST STREET NW
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 03/03/2015 10:14
        END DT: 03/03/2015 10:20

        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15030188
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 17:41
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Shoplifting
        BLOCK: 500 - 806 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Department/Discount Store
        START DT: 03/03/2015 16:30
        END DT: 03/03/2015 16:50
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15030251
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 18:46
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 102 - 159 BLOCK OF R STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 03/03/2015 07:30
        END DT: 03/03/2015 18:30
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15029908
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 05:34
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 2200 - 2299 BLOCK OF ADAMS PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Shelter-Mission/Homeless
        START DT: 03/03/2015 05:20
        END DT: 03/03/2015 05:33
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15030261
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 19:30
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 1 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1000 - 1111 BLOCK OF BRENTWOOD ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Department/Discount Store
        START DT: 03/03/2015 19:30
        END DT: 03/03/2015 19:30
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15030365
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 23:17
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 950 - 1000 BLOCK OF MOUNT OLIVET ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Dc Governmnent Building
        START DT: 03/03/2015 20:30
        END DT: 03/03/2015 22:30
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15030161
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 17:00
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Assault With A Dangerous Weapon
        BLOCK: 150 - 199 BLOCK OF FLORIDA AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Air/Bus/Train Terminal
        START DT: 12/26/2014 21:50
        END DT: 03/03/2015 14:00
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15030198
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 14:50
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1300 - 1399 BLOCK OF HOLBROOK STREET NE
        LOCATION: Other Residence (Apartment/Condo)
        START DT: 03/03/2015 14:15
        END DT: 03/03/2015 14:30
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15030265
        RPT DATE: 03/03/2015 23:00
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 1300 - 1399 BLOCK OF 4TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Hotel/Motel/Etc.
        START DT: 03/02/2015 23:00
        END DT: 03/03/2015 01:00

        KEY: