RE: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

    Message 1 of 2164 , Jun 19, 2013
      Thanks for the update.  We'll get them into the community.

      Andy Solberg

      From: Andrew.Solberg@...
      Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:11:24 -0400

      Stephanie,

      Can you let me know when you are seeing these large gatherings of officers?

      We have officers focused on a variety of crime and disorderly activities within PSA 502, and part of the area is within the boundaries of one of the Chief’s four Summer Crime Initiative areas, so if you are seeing lots of police, that’s a good thing.  But, as you mention, they should not be gathered together in large groups.

      We will ensure that the supervisors are getting them off this corner and into the community streets where we want them.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      OneCityYouth.DC.gov is your new, one-stop source for summer activities for District youth.
      Head to the site today for programs & services for young people across the District!

      From: mpd.reports@...
      Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 04:50:01 -0400
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

      PSA: 502
      CCN: 13082896
      RPT DATE: 06/18/2013 00:09
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK:
      LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
      START DT: 06/17/2013 17:55
      END DT: 06/18/2013 00:05
      PSA: 502
      CCN: 13083134
      RPT DATE: 06/18/2013 13:05
      OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
      METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
      BLOCK:
      LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
      START DT: 06/18/2013 13:05
      END DT: 06/18/2013 13:05
      PSA: 502
      CCN: 13083221
      RPT DATE: 06/18/2013 16:30
      OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
      METHOD: Adw -- Other Dangerous Weapon
      BLOCK: 2600 - 2657 BLOCK OF DOUGLASS PLACE SE
      LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
      START DT: 06/18/2013 16:18
      END DT: 06/18/2013 16:18
      PSA: 503
      CCN: 13083091
      RPT DATE: 06/18/2013 12:20
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK: 4300 - 4399 BLOCK OF 21ST STREET NE
      LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
      START DT: 06/17/2013 20:00
      END DT: 06/18/2013 09:30
      PSA: 503
      CCN: 13083138
      RPT DATE: 06/18/2013 13:03
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 1 (Theft F/Building)
      BLOCK: 2800 - 2807 BLOCK OF DOUGLAS STREET NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 06/14/2013 07:00
      END DT: 06/18/2013 10:30
      PSA: 504
      CCN: 13083063
      RPT DATE: 06/18/2013 10:51
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
      BLOCK: 1500 - 1599 BLOCK OF LAWRENCE STREET NE
      LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
      START DT: 06/18/2013 10:51
      END DT: 06/18/2013 10:51
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 13083125
      RPT DATE: 06/18/2013 13:15
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 1000 - 1111 BLOCK OF BRENTWOOD ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Department/Discount Store
      START DT: 06/18/2013 11:56
      END DT: 06/18/2013 12:30
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 13083305
      RPT DATE: 06/18/2013 18:21
      OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
      METHOD: Adw -- Knife
      BLOCK: 1000 - 1111 BLOCK OF BRENTWOOD ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
      START DT: 06/18/2013 18:21
      END DT: 06/18/2013 18:21
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 13083449
      RPT DATE: 06/18/2013 22:30
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 1st Degree
      BLOCK: 1600 - 1725 BLOCK OF W STREET NE
      LOCATION: Other Residence (Apartment/Condo)
      START DT: 06/18/2013 18:00
      END DT: 06/18/2013 21:30
      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13083439
      RPT DATE: 06/18/2013 22:55
      OFFENSE: Theft/Other
      METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
      BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
      LOCATION: Convenience Store
      START DT: 06/18/2013 22:33
      END DT: 06/18/2013 22:35
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13083151
      RPT DATE: 06/18/2013 13:55
      OFFENSE: Burglary
      METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
      BLOCK: 1920 - 2099 BLOCK OF I STREET NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 06/18/2013 12:55
      END DT: 06/18/2013 12:55
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13083339
      RPT DATE: 06/18/2013 19:34
      OFFENSE: Burglary
      METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
      BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF 19TH STREET NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 06/18/2013 06:00
      END DT: 06/18/2013 19:00

      KEY:

      OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

      BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

      START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

      F&V - Force and Violence

      PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

      P/P - Pickpocket

    • mpd.reports@...
      Message 2164 of 2164 , Apr 22 11:57 PM

        PSA: 501
        CCN: 14055590
        RPT DATE: 04/22/2014 14:15
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1400 - 1425 BLOCK OF NEW JERSEY AVENUE NW
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 04/22/2014 12:30
        END DT: 04/22/2014 13:15
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 14055413
        RPT DATE: 04/22/2014 07:00
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 2100 - 2199 BLOCK OF QUINCY STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 04/21/2014 20:00
        END DT: 04/22/2014 07:00
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 14055425
        RPT DATE: 04/22/2014 07:44
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Service/Gas Station
        START DT: 04/22/2014 07:37
        END DT: 04/22/2014 07:40
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 14055493
        RPT DATE: 04/22/2014 10:40
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Department/Discount Store
        START DT: 04/22/2014 10:30
        END DT: 04/22/2014 10:40
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 14055594
        RPT DATE: 04/22/2014 14:05
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 1
        BLOCK: 1400 - 1499 BLOCK OF GIRARD STREET NW
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 04/22/2014 13:45
        END DT: 04/22/2014 14:00
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 14055572
        RPT DATE: 04/22/2014 13:29
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft F/Auto (Tags)
        BLOCK: 1300 - 1340 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 04/22/2014 06:00
        END DT: 04/22/2014 12:45
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 14055597
        RPT DATE: 04/22/2014 14:00
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 1st Degree
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 04/08/2014 14:30
        END DT: 04/09/2014 03:00
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 14055645
        RPT DATE: 04/22/2014 15:35
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 2400 - 2499 BLOCK OF 12TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 04/22/2014 00:35
        END DT: 04/22/2014 15:30
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 14055441
        RPT DATE: 04/22/2014 07:06
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1200 - 1299 BLOCK OF OWEN PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/22/2014 02:06
        END DT: 04/22/2014 07:06
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 14055579
        RPT DATE: 04/22/2014 15:00
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft F/Auto (Tags)
        BLOCK: 1300 - 1399 BLOCK OF 5TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 04/22/2014 07:00
        END DT: 04/22/2014 09:30
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 14055471
        RPT DATE: 04/22/2014 09:37
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 600 - 899 BLOCK OF 26TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
        START DT: 04/22/2014 09:37
        END DT: 04/22/2014 09:37
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 14055648
        RPT DATE: 04/22/2014 14:31
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 800 - 899 BLOCK OF 20TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/22/2014 09:30
        END DT: 04/22/2014 14:00
        PSA: 507