Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • ThreeJane Marie-France Tessier-Ashpool
    Message 1 of 3189 , Jun 18, 2013
      I live near that block (3000 7th St NE) and find this interesting because for the last month there there have been 2 private armed guards patrolling that block for what appears to be most of the day and night.  I wonder if this happened when they were off duty?  Or if they are instructed not to intervene in crimes in progress?  I'd be very curious to know if they were present when this happened.

      Message 3189 of 3189 , Jul 31

        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15116681
        RPT DATE: 07/30/2015 08:51
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 300 - 399 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Other Residence (Apartment/Condo)
        START DT: 07/25/2015 15:51
        END DT: 07/25/2015 16:10
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15116724
        RPT DATE: 07/30/2015 09:18
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 1 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 500 - 806 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Grocery/Supermarket
        START DT: 06/01/2015 09:00
        END DT: 07/23/2015 12:30
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15116751
        RPT DATE: 07/30/2015 10:12
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 1804 - 1899 BLOCK OF 4TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Other Residence (Apartment/Condo)
        START DT: 07/28/2015 07:00
        END DT: 07/28/2015 08:00
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15116874
        RPT DATE: 07/30/2015 14:16
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Other
        START DT: 07/30/2015 14:16
        END DT: 07/30/2015 14:16
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15116700
        RPT DATE: 07/30/2015 08:50
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 2200 - 2399 BLOCK OF S STREET NE
        LOCATION: Single-Family Dwelling
        START DT: 07/29/2015 21:45
        END DT: 07/30/2015 07:45
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15116913
        RPT DATE: 07/30/2015 15:24
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft 2 F/Auto: Motor Vehicle Parts & Accessories
        BLOCK: 2500 - 2517 BLOCK OF HURSTON LANE NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 07/29/2015 17:00
        END DT: 07/30/2015 07:00
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15117053
        RPT DATE: 07/30/2015 20:24
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft F/Auto (Tags)
        BLOCK: 3600 - 3699 BLOCK OF 22ND STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 07/14/2015 16:24
        END DT: 07/29/2015 21:24
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15117111
        RPT DATE: 07/30/2015 22:45
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1860 - 1949 BLOCK OF MICHIGAN AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 07/30/2015 22:16
        END DT: 07/30/2015 22:20
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15116643
        RPT DATE: 07/30/2015 06:39
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1100 - 1199 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 07/29/2015 09:40
        END DT: 07/29/2015 09:45
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15116820
        RPT DATE: 07/30/2015 12:18
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 2300 - 2499 BLOCK OF WASHINGTON PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 07/30/2015 12:00
        END DT: 07/30/2015 12:15
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15116790
        RPT DATE: 07/30/2015 12:10
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1222 - 1249 BLOCK OF 6TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 07/30/2015 11:45
        END DT: 07/30/2015 12:00
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15116849
        RPT DATE: 07/30/2015 13:37
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 1 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1222 - 1225 BLOCK OF 1ST STREET NE
        LOCATION: Bar/Night Club
        START DT: 07/30/2015 13:37
        END DT: 07/30/2015 13:37
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15116919
        RPT DATE: 07/30/2015 21:41
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 1500 - 1523 BLOCK OF OATES STREET NE
        LOCATION: Other/Unknown
        START DT: 07/30/2015 16:15
        END DT: 07/30/2015 16:33
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15116944
        RPT DATE: 07/30/2015 16:55
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1 - 99 BLOCK OF PATTERSON STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 07/30/2015 11:30
        END DT: 07/30/2015 16:45
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15116215
        RPT DATE: 07/30/2015 11:00
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 1500 - 5929 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 07/29/2015 13:18
        END DT: 07/29/2015 13:25
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15116639
        RPT DATE: 07/30/2015 06:07
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Gun
        BLOCK: 500 - 561 BLOCK OF 25TH PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 07/30/2015 04:33
        END DT: 07/30/2015 04:40
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15116771
        RPT DATE: 07/30/2015 10:38
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1100 - 1199 BLOCK OF SUMMIT STREET NE
        LOCATION: Public
        START DT: 07/11/2015 09:00
        END DT: 07/29/2015 10:00

        KEY: