Re: [MPD-5D] shooting on Montello?

  • Kim Kendrick
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013
      When I read the MPD-5D reports, which I appreciate, I am confused about which is my PSA; I live at corner of Michigan Ave and Quincy St, NE.

      Kim K.
      MI & Quincy

      On Jun 18, 2013, at 6:55 AM, "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...> wrote:

      An adult man was shot once in the hand about 1:10 am. He is recovering. We do not have any suspect arrested yet.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 18, 2013, at 6:50 AM, "Danielle Bays" <istandakimbo@...> wrote:

      This was out on Twitter yesterday. Any information you can share on this incident?

      5D is working a confirmed shooting in the 1600 blk of Montello Ave NE. No Lookout//7761

      OneCityYouth.DC.gov is your new, one-stop source for summer activities for District youth.
      Head to the site today for programs & services for young people across the District!

    • Brown, Jeff (MPD)
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013

        Kim,

        You are in PSA 504.  The boundaries are 9th to 20th St. from Rhode Island Ave to Michigan Ave NE

        Capt. J. Brown

        5th District

        (202) 698-0288

        <Badge__RWB__1.5_in_normal.jpg>DC Police Department ‏@DCPoliceDept16 Jun

        5D is working a confirmed shooting in the 1600 blk of Montello Ave NE. No Lookout//7761

        OneCityYouth.DC.gov is your new, one-stop source for summer activities for District youth.
        Head to the site today for programs & services for young people across the District!

      • Beach, Mark (MPD)
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013
          Patrol Service Area 503

          Mark Beach