Re: [MPD-5D] shooting on Montello?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013
      An adult man was shot once in the hand about 1:10 am. He is recovering. We do not have any suspect arrested yet.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 18, 2013, at 6:50 AM, "Danielle Bays" <istandakimbo@...> wrote:

      This was out on Twitter yesterday. Any information you can share on this incident?

      5D is working a confirmed shooting in the 1600 blk of Montello Ave NE. No Lookout//7761

      OneCityYouth.DC.gov is your new, one-stop source for summer activities for District youth.
      Head to the site today for programs & services for young people across the District!

    • Kim Kendrick
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013
        When I read the MPD-5D reports, which I appreciate, I am confused about which is my PSA; I live at corner of Michigan Ave and Quincy St, NE.

        Kim K.
        MI & Quincy

        On Jun 18, 2013, at 6:55 AM, "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...> wrote:

        An adult man was shot once in the hand about 1:10 am. He is recovering. We do not have any suspect arrested yet.

        Andy Solberg
        Commander, 5D

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 18, 2013, at 6:50 AM, "Danielle Bays" <istandakimbo@...> wrote:

        This was out on Twitter yesterday. Any information you can share on this incident?

        5D is working a confirmed shooting in the 1600 blk of Montello Ave NE. No Lookout//7761

        OneCityYouth.DC.gov is your new, one-stop source for summer activities for District youth.
        Head to the site today for programs & services for young people across the District!

      • Brown, Jeff (MPD)
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013

          Kim,

          You are in PSA 504.  The boundaries are 9th to 20th St. from Rhode Island Ave to Michigan Ave NE

          Capt. J. Brown

          5th District

          (202) 698-0288

          <Badge__RWB__1.5_in_normal.jpg>DC Police Department ‏@DCPoliceDept16 Jun

          5D is working a confirmed shooting in the 1600 blk of Montello Ave NE. No Lookout//7761

          OneCityYouth.DC.gov is your new, one-stop source for summer activities for District youth.
          Head to the site today for programs & services for young people across the District!

        • Beach, Mark (MPD)
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013
            Patrol Service Area 503

            Mark Beach