Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Daily Crime Report - 5D

    Message 1 of 2908 , Jun 17, 2013
      It happened at 11:45 am in the 2900 block of 7th Street, NE.

      Andy Solberg

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 17, 2013, at 7:09 PM, "Stephanie A. Robinson" <mssteph6721@...> wrote:

      And the time it occurred.

      Thank you
      Stephanie

      Stephanie "The One"

      "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." H.D

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 17, 2013, at 18:39, "Stephanie A. Robinson" <mssteph6721@...> wrote:

      Commander Beach Please advise specifically where this happened on 7th St NE?

      Stephanie A Robinson
      ------------

      Stephanie "The One"

      "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." H.D

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 17, 2013, at 10:46, "Beach, Mark (MPD)" <mark.beach@...> wrote:

      The owner of a 2009 Honda Accord, 4 door, blue in color, NY FYA-8621 reported that she was approached by two individuals armed with handguns and took her vehicle.  Fifth District Detectives Office is assigned this investigation and are working on some leads in this case.

      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      OneCityYouth.DC.gov is your new, one-stop source for summer activities for District youth.
      Head to the site today for programs & services for young people across the District!

      Message 2908 of 2908 , Mar 1 11:59 PM

        PSA: 306
        CCN: 15029365
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 22:15
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 400 - 467 BLOCK OF FLORIDA AVENUE NW
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 03/01/2015 20:30
        END DT: 03/01/2015 22:10
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15029104
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 08:45
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Knife
        BLOCK: 100 - 299 BLOCK OF P STREET NW
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 03/01/2015 07:40
        END DT: 03/01/2015 08:02
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15029067
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 04:29
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 03/01/2015 04:29
        END DT: 03/01/2015 04:29
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15029345
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 22:43
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Shoplifting
        BLOCK: 2300 - 2499 BLOCK OF WASHINGTON PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 03/01/2015 21:30
        END DT: 03/01/2015 21:32
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15029066
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 05:00
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF 22ND STREET NE
        LOCATION: Hallway
        START DT: 03/01/2015 03:35
        END DT: 03/01/2015 03:36
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15029069
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 06:20
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 2104 - 2115 BLOCK OF MARYLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 03/01/2015 03:36
        END DT: 03/01/2015 03:40

        KEY: