Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Stephanie A. Robinson
    Message 1 of 3182 , Jun 17, 2013
      And the time it occurred.

      Thank you
      Stephanie

      Stephanie "The One"

      "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." H.D

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 17, 2013, at 18:39, "Stephanie A. Robinson" <mssteph6721@...> wrote:

      Commander Beach Please advise specifically where this happened on 7th St NE?

      Stephanie A Robinson
      ------------

      Stephanie "The One"

      "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." H.D

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 17, 2013, at 10:46, "Beach, Mark (MPD)" <mark.beach@...> wrote:

      The owner of a 2009 Honda Accord, 4 door, blue in color, NY FYA-8621 reported that she was approached by two individuals armed with handguns and took her vehicle.  Fifth District Detectives Office is assigned this investigation and are working on some leads in this case.

      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      OneCityYouth.DC.gov is your new, one-stop source for summer activities for District youth.
      Head to the site today for programs & services for young people across the District!

      Message 3182 of 3182 , Jul 28 1:29 AM

        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15114821
        RPT DATE: 07/27/2015 07:22
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft 2 F/Auto: Motor Vehicle Parts & Accessories
        BLOCK: 2800 - 2998 BLOCK OF NEWTON STREET NE
        LOCATION: Alley
        START DT: 07/27/2015 07:00
        END DT: 07/27/2015 07:22
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15115202
        RPT DATE: 07/27/2015 20:21
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 4200 - 4281 BLOCK OF 14TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 07/27/2015 08:00
        END DT: 07/27/2015 18:00
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15114890
        RPT DATE: 07/27/2015 10:52
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Specialty Store (Tv, Fur, Etc)
        START DT: 07/27/2015 10:40
        END DT: 07/27/2015 10:50
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15115027
        RPT DATE: 07/27/2015 13:43
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1638 - 1750 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Customer Area
        START DT: 05/21/2015 11:00
        END DT: 07/27/2015 13:43
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15115216
        RPT DATE: 07/27/2015 19:49
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 950 - 1000 BLOCK OF MOUNT OLIVET ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Government/Public Building
        START DT: 07/27/2015 07:45
        END DT: 07/27/2015 19:49
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15115302
        RPT DATE: 07/27/2015 23:11
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1800 - 2299 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
        START DT: 07/27/2015 19:00
        END DT: 07/27/2015 23:11
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15114897
        RPT DATE: 07/27/2015 10:07
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1300 - 1331 BLOCK OF STAPLES STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 07/26/2015 16:45
        END DT: 07/27/2015 07:00
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15114861
        RPT DATE: 07/27/2015 09:31
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 800 - 899 BLOCK OF 20TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 07/26/2015 16:00
        END DT: 07/27/2015 08:45
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15114913
        RPT DATE: 07/27/2015 11:24
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1600 - 1699 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 07/23/2015 08:00
        END DT: 07/23/2015 09:22

        KEY: