RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Beach, Mark (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2995 , Jun 17, 2013

      The owner of a 2009 Honda Accord, 4 door, blue in color, NY FYA-8621 reported that she was approached by two individuals armed with handguns and took her vehicle.  Fifth District Detectives Office is assigned this investigation and are working on some leads in this case.

      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      OneCityYouth.DC.gov is your new, one-stop source for summer activities for District youth.
      Head to the site today for programs & services for young people across the District!

      Message 2995 of 2995 , Today at 8:21 AM
        Burglary II

        Complainant reports that unknown Suspect(s) entered his home by breaking his rear glass door and took several items without his permission.

        ADW (Knife):

        Complainant reports while walking toward the Brookland Metro Station, he was stabbed in the back one time by an unknown man. The Suspect made good his escape on foot.

        Vanessa L. Moore
        PSA 505
        2/698-0272