RE: [MPD-5D] My Favorite Acronym is SCI

  • Beach, Mark (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2013
      Thank you Commissioner Henderson. The enhanced visibility and dedicated resources have been very well received in both our Summer Crime Initiative areas. We look forward to working closely with both our SCI communities this summer!

      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002

      202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      OneCityYouth.DC.gov is your new, one-stop source for summer activities for District youth.
      Head to the site today for programs & services for young people across the District!