My Favorite Acronym is SCI

  • khenderson029
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2013
      Oh how we love the Summer Crime Initiative (SCI). Beautiful weather is fortified by enhanced police presence, giving us a great day in the neighborhood. I just met Sergeant Weaver, Officer Miller et al. Sergeant Weaver says he looks forward to getting to know the neighbors; that's music to our ears. I urge all neighbors to greet the officers as you pass them on what seems like every corner.

      Here is another virtual high five MPD!

      Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
    • Beach, Mark (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2013
        Thank you Commissioner Henderson. The enhanced visibility and dedicated resources have been very well received in both our Summer Crime Initiative areas. We look forward to working closely with both our SCI communities this summer!

        Mark Beach
        Assistant Patrol District Commander
        Metropolitan DC Police Department
        Fifth Police District
        1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
        Washington, DC 20002

        202-345-1313 BeachBerry
        202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
        202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
        202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
        202-727-9099 Command Information Center
        "Commitment to Excellence"

        OneCityYouth.DC.gov is your new, one-stop source for summer activities for District youth.
        Head to the site today for programs & services for young people across the District!