RE: [MPD-5D] Shooting on the 200 Block of Q St NW

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 14 6:12 AM

      About 7:40 pm Thursday evening.

      Andy Solberg

      moveDC is a citywide initiative to develop a bold, new vision for the District’s transportation future and increase transportation choices for all.
      Visit www.wemovedc.org for more information.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 14 6:14 AM
        Eliza, based upon the fact that we do not have a victim or a destruction of property, an Offense Report was not taken.. We have internal MPD Reports that capture these type of acts and data.  MPD is currently investigating these actions.

        Mark Beach
        Assistant Patrol District Commander
        Metropolitan DC Police Department
        Fifth Police District