Metropolitan Branch Trail Safety Walk and Bike Event

  • Michael Henderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013

       Safety Walk & Bike Event

      Supporting safe use of

       The Metropolitan Branch Trail

      Please Join Us!

      Monday, June 17th, 2013

      6:30 pm

      Wear WHITE shirt!

      Meet at Either:

      The Edgewood Recreation Center

      or

      Entrance to Trail at L & 1st/2nd Streets NE

      Agenda:

      ·     Two above groups convene at pocket park at 4th & S NE  at 7:15pm

      ·     Hold a Moment of Silence Honoring Victims of Violence on Trail

      ·     Walk trail with the MPD to identify strategies to improve safety!

      ·     Share Coffee and cookies, care of Big Bear Café

      ·     Kids and Pets Welcome

      Big Bear Café & Restaurant

      Eckington and Edgewood Neighbors

      Eckington Civic Association