Arrest Made in Attempted Sexual Assault & Burglary: 2700 Block of Chesapeake Street, NW

  • Press, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013

      June 12, 2013

      Arrest Made in Attempted Sexual Assault & Burglary:

      2700 Block of Chesapeake Street, NW

      (Washington, DC)- Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Department have announced that an arrest has been made in connection to the Assault with the Intent to Commit First Degree Sexual Assault while Armed and Burglary I which occurred in the 2700 block of Chesapeake Street, NW.

      On Wednesday, June 5, 2013, at approximately 10:00 am, a subject entered a residence, produced a Taser, and attempted to sexually assault an adult female before fleeing. It has been learned that the suspect knew the victim.

      On Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 58-year-old Paul Mannina of Ashton, Maryland, was charged with Assault with the Intent to Commit First Degree Sexual Assault while Armed and Burglary I while Armed.

      ###

      moveDC is a citywide initiative to develop a bold, new vision for the District’s transportation future and increase transportation choices for all.
      Visit www.wemovedc.org for more information.