Re: [MPD-5D] Loiters at Banning and 19th

  • khenderson029
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 10, 2013
      Thanks Lieutenant Jeter. We need a date and the afternoon and evening roll calls will deter this behavior. The neighbors are desperate for relief.

      Commissioner Henderson, 5D05

      From: "Jeter, Bryant (MPD)" <bryant.jeter@...>
      Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:35:12 -0400
      To: 'MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com'<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Bedlion, Duncan (MPD)<Duncan.Bedlion@...>
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Loiters at Banning and 19th

      I think our original roll call would be too early to be affective (5am). We will arrange a secondary roll call during the am rush in the very near future.

      From: "Beach, Mark (MPD)" <mark.beach@...>
      Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 08:25:58 -0400
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Loiters at Banning and 19th

      Absolutely.  I will forward to our PSA Team to handle immediately.  We are sorry to hear that you and possibly others are the victim of this type of treatment.

      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      moveDC is a citywide initiative to develop a bold, new vision for the District’s transportation future and increase transportation choices for all.
      Visit www.wemovedc.org for more information.