RE: [MPD-5D] Re: arrest on X2 bus, 17th and Benning 5/29 9:30 PM

  • Beach, Mark (MPD)
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2013
      I will forward the information you provided to the First Police District for detailed information concerning this incident/offense.  I will report out on their findings here for you and others.

      Mark Beach
      Assistant Patrol District Commander
      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-345-1313 BeachBerry
      202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
      202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
      202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
      202-727-9099 Command Information Center
      "Commitment to Excellence"

      moveDC is a citywide initiative to develop a bold, new vision for the District’s transportation future and increase transportation choices for all.
      Visit www.wemovedc.org for more information.