Parked Cars On Trinidad @ Florida at the bus stop

  • big_kg_51
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2013
      I'm wondering if you could increase officer's patrols to Trinidad Avenue, especially at the bus stop @ Florida Avenue.

      Almost everyday my bus driver, I'm sure others also have to negotiate around cars that are parked on Trinidad near Florida creating a very narrow space for Metrobuses to squeeze through.

      Often times the bus driver has to sit there blowing the horn in what is usually a vain attempt to get the driver to move.

      I'm sure the bus drivers would appreciate it.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2013

        We’ll address it.

        Andy Solberg

        Play DC is an ambitious program to renovate 32 District play spaces across the city and improve your quality of life.
        Click here for more information on this  DPR and DGS-driven initiative.