RE: [MPD-5D] Unit Block of T NE

  • Jeter, Bryant (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2013
      I checked with our dispatcher regarding this location, and there was no record of a robbery.

      Bryant A. Jeter

      Lieutenant

      Metropolitan Police Department

      Fifth District

      1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE.

      Washington, D.C. 20002

      Patrol Service Area (PSA)507

      Office:  202-698-0276

      Cell:    202-615-7109

      email: bryant.jeter@...

      Play DC is an ambitious program to renovate 32 District play spaces across the city and improve your quality of life.
      Click here for more information on this  DPR and DGS-driven initiative.