Unit Block of T NE

  • Brooke
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2013
      My friend received a DC alert about am armed robbery on unit block of T street NE this am.

      May we have more information please?

      Thank you,
      Brooke Edgecombe

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 16, 2013, at 11:25 PM, Kathy Henderson <khenderson029@...> wrote:

      Kathy Henderson
      khenderson029@...
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2013
        I checked with our dispatcher regarding this location, and there was no record of a robbery.

        Bryant A. Jeter

        Lieutenant

        Metropolitan Police Department

        Fifth District

        1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE.

        Washington, D.C. 20002

        Patrol Service Area (PSA)507

        Office:  202-698-0276

        Cell:    202-615-7109

        email: bryant.jeter@...

        Play DC is an ambitious program to renovate 32 District play spaces across the city and improve your quality of life.
        Click here for more information on this  DPR and DGS-driven initiative.