RE: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

    Message 1 of 2908 , May 17, 2013
      A man was cut with a knife.  There has not been an arrest, but detectives believe we may know who the suspect is.

      Andy Solberg

      Play DC is an ambitious program to renovate 32 District play spaces across the city and improve your quality of life.
      Click here for more information on this  DPR and DGS-driven initiative.

      Message 2908 of 2908 , Mar 1 11:59 PM

        PSA: 306
        CCN: 15029365
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 22:15
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 400 - 467 BLOCK OF FLORIDA AVENUE NW
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 03/01/2015 20:30
        END DT: 03/01/2015 22:10
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15029104
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 08:45
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Knife
        BLOCK: 100 - 299 BLOCK OF P STREET NW
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 03/01/2015 07:40
        END DT: 03/01/2015 08:02
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15029067
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 04:29
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 03/01/2015 04:29
        END DT: 03/01/2015 04:29
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15029345
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 22:43
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Shoplifting
        BLOCK: 2300 - 2499 BLOCK OF WASHINGTON PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 03/01/2015 21:30
        END DT: 03/01/2015 21:32
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15029066
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 05:00
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF 22ND STREET NE
        LOCATION: Hallway
        START DT: 03/01/2015 03:35
        END DT: 03/01/2015 03:36
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15029069
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 06:20
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 2104 - 2115 BLOCK OF MARYLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 03/01/2015 03:36
        END DT: 03/01/2015 03:40

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

        F&V - Force and Violence

        PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

        P/P - Pickpocket