Fwd: 5D Court Watch Alert

  • Kathy Henderson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2013
      Kathy Henderson
      khenderson029@...
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Kathy Henderson <khenderson029@...>
      To: mpd-5d <mpd-5d@yahoogroups.com>; ward5 <ward5@yahoogroups.com>; 5DCAC <5DCAC@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: crm_112 <crm_112@...>
      Sent: Thu, May 16, 2013 11:10 pm
      Subject: 5D Court Watch Alert

      Good Evening:

      This case is of interest to any person residing in ANC 5D and Ward 5. Montez and David Warren will stand trial on June 17, 2013, in Courtroom 316 before the Honorable Judge Ronna Beck for a 14-count indictment. A status hearing is scheduled for May 17, 2013, at 9:30 a.m. Interested neighbors are encouraged to attend Court on June 17, 2013. It is important that we demonstrate support for the work of MPD and the US Attorney's Office for carefully considering the evidence and filing charges in this matter.

      We will submit community impact statements for consideration at sentencing if the defendants are found guilty.

      Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
      5D Court Watch Coordinator

      Charge #14: Carry Pistol W/O Lic -Outside Home/Business
      05/30/2012Charge FiledCharge Filed
      Charge #13: Unlawful Possession of a Firearm
      05/30/2012Charge FiledCharge Filed
      Charge #12: Poss Firearm During Crime of Violence
      05/30/2012Charge FiledCharge Filed
      Charge #11: Robbery While Armed
      05/30/2012Charge FiledCharge Filed
      Charge #10: Poss Firearm During Crime of Violence
      05/30/2012Charge FiledCharge Filed
      Charge #9: Kidnapping While Armed
      05/30/2012Charge FiledCharge Filed
      Charge #8: Poss Firearm During Crime of Violence
      05/30/2012Charge FiledCharge Filed
      Charge #6: Poss Firearm During Crime of Violence
      05/30/2012Charge FiledCharge Filed
      Charge #5: Murder I While Armed
      05/30/2012Charge FiledCharge Filed
      Charge #4: Poss Firearm During Crime of Violence
      05/30/2012Charge FiledCharge Filed
      Charge #3: Murder I While Armed
      05/30/2012Charge FiledCharge Filed
      Charge #2: Poss Firearm During Crime of Violence
      05/30/2012Charge FiledCharge Filed
      Charge #1: Murder I While Armed
      Kathy Henderson
      khenderson029@...
    • Brooke
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2013
        My friend received a DC alert about am armed robbery on unit block of T street NE this am.

        May we have more information please?

        Thank you,
        Brooke Edgecombe

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 16, 2013, at 11:25 PM, Kathy Henderson <khenderson029@...> wrote:

        Kathy Henderson
        khenderson029@...
[...]

      • Jeter, Bryant (MPD)
        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2013
          I checked with our dispatcher regarding this location, and there was no record of a robbery.

          Bryant A. Jeter

          Lieutenant

          Metropolitan Police Department

          Fifth District

          1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE.

          Washington, D.C. 20002

          Patrol Service Area (PSA)507

          Office:  202-698-0276

          Cell:    202-615-7109

          email: bryant.jeter@...

          Play DC is an ambitious program to renovate 32 District play spaces across the city and improve your quality of life.
          Click here for more information on this  DPR and DGS-driven initiative.